Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology fell $0.19 (-1.4%) to $13.64 on average volume. Throughout the day, 33,029,717 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 37,895,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.62-$14.06 after having opened the day at $13.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.83. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: STMicroelectronics ( STM), down 9.9%, Aetrium Incorporated ( ATRM), down 8.0%, AMSC ( AMSC), down 7.3% and Advanced Micro Devices ( AMD), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.