Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Accenture ( ACN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Accenture fell $0.75 (-1.0%) to $74.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,351,790 shares of Accenture exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,389,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.23-$75.19 after having opened the day at $75.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.00. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Computer Task Group ( CTGX), down 24.1%, Computer Task Group ( CTG), down 24.1%, Sungame ( SGMZ), down 20.2% and Descartes Systems Group ( DSGX), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Accenture Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.