Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SanDisk ( SNDK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, SanDisk fell $1.27 (-2.0%) to $62.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,560,777 shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,009,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.00-$63.44 after having opened the day at $63.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.45. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Silicom ( SILC), down 9.5%, Interphase ( INPH), down 5.7%, Xplore Technologies Corporation ( XPLR), down 5.2% and Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.