Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sothebys ( BID) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Sothebys rose $0.60 (1.4%) to $42.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,284,439 shares of Sothebys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,182,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.25-$42.11 after having opened the day at $41.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.44. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: HSN ( HSNI), up 4.8%, Lithia Motors ( LAD), up 4.2% and Asbury Automotive Group ( ABG), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sothebys Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.