Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Barrick Gold Corporation ( ABX) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.6%. By the end of trading, Barrick Gold Corporation rose $0.54 (3.1%) to $18.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 20,645,469 shares of Barrick Gold Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19,580,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.37-$18.15 after having opened the day at $17.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.56. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Alexco Resource ( AXU), up 18.5%, International Tower Hill Mines ( THM), up 16.9%, Quest Rare Minerals ( QRM), up 16.4% and Banro Corporation ( BAA), up 16.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Barrick Gold Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.