Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Time Warner ( TWX) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Time Warner rose $0.62 (1.0%) to $62.84 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,561,759 shares of Time Warner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,042,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.06-$62.92 after having opened the day at $62.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.22. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Lee ( LEE), up 11.1%, Noah Education Holdings ( NED), up 4.8%, Tiger Media ( IDI), up 4.2% and ReachLocal ( RLOC), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Time Warner Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.