Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dover Corporation ( DOV) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Dover Corporation rose $1.13 (1.3%) to $86.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,299,300 shares of Dover Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,126,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.18-$86.58 after having opened the day at $85.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.27. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), up 12.1%, GrafTech International ( GTI), up 7.4%, Zoltek Companies ( ZOLT), up 7.2% and China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Dover Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.