Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. United Technologies ( UTX) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, United Technologies rose $3.01 (3.0%) to $105.12 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,366,361 shares of United Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,393,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $103.03-$105.66 after having opened the day at $103.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $102.11. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: GrafTech International ( GTI), up 7.4%, Zoltek Companies ( ZOLT), up 7.2%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 6.8% and Nidec Corporation ( NJ), up 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full United Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.