Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Edwards Life ( EW) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Edwards Life rose $1.25 (1.8%) to $70.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,544,505 shares of Edwards Life exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,543,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.00-$71.03 after having opened the day at $69.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.61. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Uroplasty ( UPI), up 36.0%, Organovo Holdings ( ONVO), up 14.5%, CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), up 8.5% and American Caresource Holdings ( ANCI), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Edwards Life Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.