Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingredion ( INGR) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ingredion rose $1.00 (1.6%) to $64.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 653,322 shares of Ingredion exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 503,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.17-$64.44 after having opened the day at $63.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.21. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), up 28.9%, American Lorain ( ALN), up 7.3%, Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V ( KOF), up 4.2% and Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingredion Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.