Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Texas Instruments ( TXN) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Texas Instruments rose $1.51 (4.0%) to $38.93 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 21,604,978 shares of Texas Instruments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,193,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.58-$39.74 after having opened the day at $38.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.42. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Superconductor Technologies ( SCON), up 22.5%, Orion Energy Systems ( OESX), up 9.9%, Ultra Clean Holdings ( UCTT), up 8.5% and Neonode ( NEON), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Texas Instruments Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.