Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Carter's ( CRI) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Carter's rose $0.82 (1.1%) to $74.27 on light volume. Throughout the day, 515,265 shares of Carter's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 704,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.47-$74.34 after having opened the day at $73.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.45. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Orient Paper ( ONP), up 4.8%, Superior Uniform Group ( SGC), up 4.2%, Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), up 4.1% and Sappi ( SPP), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Carter's Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.