Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Juniper Networks ( JNPR) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Juniper Networks rose $0.59 (2.8%) to $21.34 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 11,249,236 shares of Juniper Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,967,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.63-$21.43 after having opened the day at $20.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.75. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Silver Spring Networks ( SSNI), up 11.4%, Lexmark International ( LXK), up 5.4%, Rimage Corporation ( RIMG), up 2.8% and Lantronix ( LTRX), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.