Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Louisiana-Pacific fell $0.35 (-2.0%) to $17.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,201,153 shares of Louisiana-Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,138,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.30-$17.88 after having opened the day at $17.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.80. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), down 6.8%, Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), down 6.8%, Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), down 4.2% and Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Louisiana-Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.