Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EQT ( EQT) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, EQT fell $1.00 (-1.2%) to $82.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 909,219 shares of EQT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,420,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.36-$83.74 after having opened the day at $83.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.52. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Beacon Power ( BCON), down 9.9%, RGC Resources ( RGCO), down 6.5%, China Hydroelectric Corporation ( CHC), down 3.0% and Western Gas Equity Partners ( WGP), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EQT Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.