Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BCE ( BCE) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, BCE fell $0.86 (-2.1%) to $40.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,165,346 shares of BCE exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 855,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.71-$41.86 after having opened the day at $41.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.77. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: B Communications ( BCOM), down 5.3%, MERU Networks ( MERU), down 4.5%, Linktone ( LTON), down 3.8% and Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full BCE Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.