Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com fell $0.46 (-1.1%) to $42.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,131,195 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,498,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.84-$42.52 after having opened the day at $42.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.50. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), down 11.8%, SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), down 10.0%, Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 6.8% and Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.