Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Saks Incorporated ( SKS) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Saks Incorporated fell $0.95 (-6.0%) to $14.94 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9,586,078 shares of Saks Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,468,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.94-$15.99 after having opened the day at $15.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.89. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 23.3%, LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd ADR ( LITB), down 6.8%, RadioShack ( RSH), down 4.6% and PC Connection ( PCCC), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Saks Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.