Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup fell $0.22 (-1.1%) to $19.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,771,334 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,637,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.87-$19.50 after having opened the day at $19.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.36. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Tower International ( TOWR), down 13.7%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 12.9%, China Valves Technology ( CVVT), down 12.4% and Tri-Tech ( TRIT), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.