Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mohawk Industries ( MHK) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Mohawk Industries fell $1.97 (-1.7%) to $115.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 989,226 shares of Mohawk Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 763,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $115.26-$118.56 after having opened the day at $117.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.76. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Tower International ( TOWR), down 13.7%, China Valves Technology ( CVVT), down 12.4%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 5.6% and NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mohawk Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.