Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Covidien ( COV) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Covidien fell $0.71 (-1.1%) to $61.22 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,000,243 shares of Covidien exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,221,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.10-$61.91 after having opened the day at $61.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.93. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Electromed ( ELMD), down 6.3%, Hooper Holmes ( HH), down 6.2%, USMD Holdings ( USMD), down 6.2% and Organovo Holdings ( ONVO), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Covidien Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.