Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. IntercontinentalExchange ( ICE) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, IntercontinentalExchange fell $1.81 (-1.0%) to $177.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 470,984 shares of IntercontinentalExchange exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 732,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $176.37-$178.69 after having opened the day at $178.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $178.99. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), down 11.8%, KCG Holdings ( KCG), down 9.2%, Marine Petroleum ( MARPS), down 5.9% and Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full IntercontinentalExchange Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.