Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Halliburton Company ( HAL) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Halliburton Company fell $0.75 (-1.6%) to $45.08 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 17,231,278 shares of Halliburton Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,636,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.81-$46.66 after having opened the day at $46.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.83. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Houston American Energy Corporation ( HUSA), down 7.9%, Endeavour International ( END), down 5.1%, Mexco Energy Corporation ( MXC), down 4.8% and TGC Industries ( TGE), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Halliburton Company Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.