Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Advanced Micro Devices ( AMD) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Advanced Micro Devices fell $0.13 (-3.2%) to $3.90 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 49,064,152 shares of Advanced Micro Devices exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 30,859,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $3.88-$4.01 after having opened the day at $4.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.03. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), down 11.8%, SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), down 10.0%, Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 6.7% and GigOptix ( GIG), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Advanced Micro Devices Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.