Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allergan ( AGN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Allergan fell $1.08 (-1.2%) to $90.89 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,696,731 shares of Allergan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,051,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.49-$92.29 after having opened the day at $91.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.97. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 34.6%, Oxygen Biotherapeutics ( OXBT), down 23.9%, CEL-SCI Corporation ( CVM), down 17.1% and Senesco Technologies ( SNTI), down 12.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Allergan Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.