Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation fell $1.81 (-1.8%) to $97.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,174,655 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,503,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $96.14-$98.91 after having opened the day at $97.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.49. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 8.6%, Verso Paper ( VRS), down 5.0%, Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), down 4.3% and American Apparel ( APP), down 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.