Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Brunswick Corporation ( BC) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Brunswick Corporation fell $0.77 (-2.3%) to $33.28 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,912,068 shares of Brunswick Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,026,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.93-$34.23 after having opened the day at $34.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.05. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Furniture Brands International ( FBN), down 10.1%, Jakks Pacific ( JAKK), down 5.2%, Ballantyne Strong ( BTN), down 4.8% and Diebold Incorporated ( DBD), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Brunswick Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.