Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Activision Blizzard ( ATVI) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Activision Blizzard fell $0.38 (-2.5%) to $15.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,161,585 shares of Activision Blizzard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,577,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.89-$15.66 after having opened the day at $15.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.53. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Sungame ( SGMZ), down 4.8%, LifeLock ( LOCK), down 4.8%, Rally Software Development ( RALY), down 4.1% and Diebold Incorporated ( DBD), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.