Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation fell $0.30 (-1.2%) to $25.22 on light volume. Throughout the day, 13,733,771 shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 21,640,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.15-$25.46 after having opened the day at $25.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.52. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 6.8%, Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), down 5.2%, Silicom ( SILC), down 4.5% and Overland Storage ( OVRL), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.