Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Airgas ( ARG) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Airgas fell $1.06 (-1.1%) to $99.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 501,829 shares of Airgas exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 483,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $99.80-$101.25 after having opened the day at $101.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.90. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: TOR Minerals International ( TORM), down 3.5%, Ceres ( CERE), down 3.3%, Methes Energies International ( MEIL), down 3.0% and Gevo ( GEVO), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Airgas Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.