Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Agilent Technologies ( A) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies rose $0.60 (1.3%) to $46.80 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,833,226 shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,491,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.10-$46.85 after having opened the day at $46.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.20. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Alaska Communications Systems Group ( ALSK), up 31.1%, Himax Technologies ( HIMX), up 30.4%, Radcom ( RDCM), up 24.1% and Deltathree ( DDDC), up 15.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Agilent Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.