Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ross Stores ( ROST) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ross Stores rose $0.70 (1.1%) to $67.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,457,237 shares of Ross Stores exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,405,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.47-$67.56 after having opened the day at $67.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.79. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 21.9%, bebe stores ( BEBE), up 12.2%, YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), up 10.8% and Addvantage Technologies Group ( AEY), up 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ross Stores Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.