Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boston Properties ( BXP) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Boston Properties rose $1.24 (1.1%) to $111.35 on light volume. Throughout the day, 653,779 shares of Boston Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,131,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $109.88-$111.62 after having opened the day at $110.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.11. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 21.9%, China Housing & Land Development ( CHLN), up 13.8%, Amrep Corporation ( AXR), up 12.0% and Impac Mortgage Holdings ( IMH), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boston Properties Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.