Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Google ( GOOG) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Google rose $14.10 (1.6%) to $910.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,847,473 shares of Google exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,246,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $897.00-$912.67 after having opened the day at $902.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $896.60. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), up 15.0%, Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), up 12.6%, Zillow ( Z), up 7.2% and Net Element International ( NETE), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Google Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.