Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allegheny Technologies ( ATI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Allegheny Technologies rose $0.38 (1.4%) to $27.36 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,095,995 shares of Allegheny Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,722,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.03-$27.49 after having opened the day at $27.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.98. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), up 22.3%, IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 10.8%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 10.8% and JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 10.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Allegheny Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.