Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AGCO ( AGCO) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, AGCO rose $0.61 (1.1%) to $55.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 691,467 shares of AGCO exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 908,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.46-$56.19 after having opened the day at $55.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.23. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), up 22.3%, IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 10.8%, JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 10.6% and Zoltek Companies ( ZOLT), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full AGCO Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.