Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Monster Beverage ( MNST) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Monster Beverage rose $1.24 (2.0%) to $64.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,588,993 shares of Monster Beverage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,853,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.78-$64.83 after having opened the day at $63.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.39. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Truett-Hurst ( THST), up 6.0%, China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), up 5.6%, American Lorain ( ALN), up 5.5% and Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Monster Beverage Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.