Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Citrix Systems ( CTXS) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Citrix Systems rose $0.93 (1.4%) to $66.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,271,574 shares of Citrix Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,161,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.07-$66.07 after having opened the day at $65.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.07. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group ( CMGE), up 7.6%, TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), up 7.6%, Smith Micro Software ( SMSI), up 5.8% and AutoNavi Holdings ( AMAP), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Citrix Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.