Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Hewlett-Packard rose $0.37 (1.5%) to $25.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,185,053 shares of Hewlett-Packard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 17,353,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.15-$25.69 after having opened the day at $25.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.14. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Radcom ( RDCM), up 24.1%, SMART Technologies ( SMT), up 5.8%, Hutchinson Technology ( HTCH), up 5.2% and Silicon Graphics International ( SGI), up 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.