Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Embraer S.A ( ERJ) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Embraer S.A rose $0.41 (1.1%) to $39.22 on light volume. Throughout the day, 642,464 shares of Embraer S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,007,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.71-$39.34 after having opened the day at $38.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.81. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), up 9.7%, Frontline ( FRO), up 6.6%, Sifco Industries ( SIF), up 3.1% and TAT Technologies ( TATT), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Embraer S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.