- Troubleshooting Tools – Now customers can select a symptom that describes the issue with the customer’s TV, Internet or Home Phone service, and the app will determine a possible solution, including the option to reboot or reauthorize equipment to resolve the issue. By tapping on the Reboot button, a reboot “box hit” is sent to the device.
- Service Alerts – customers can check for notifications of known outages affecting their services as well as updates when available. The app also performs an analysis on equipment to determine a potential outage.
- Improved Billing Information – customers can see activity on their account in real-time and view more extensive billing information including payment history for up to the past 10 payments.
- Redesigned Home Screen – improved for easy, intuitive navigation and an instant view of key account information such as billing balance, voicemail quantities and appointments.
- Convenient Access to all TWC Apps – easily access all TWC apps from a single directory, plus a dedicated screen for TWC WiFi™.
About Time Warner CableTime Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.twc.com, www.twcbc.com and www.twcmedia.com.