- Dr. William D. Barnhart (’88), chief of geriatrics, University of Illinois College of Medicine-Chicago
- Dean DeBiase (’84), chairman and CEO, Reboot Partners
- Susan Malecha (’91), national lead, Managed Care Liaisons, Genentech
- Alex Marchetti (’77), president, Whitestone Marketing
- William S. Marth (’89), president and CEO, Teva North America and Teva USA
- Dr. Manu K. Vora (’85), chairman and president, Business Excellence, Inc.
Seven of Keller master's degree programs have achieved voluntary accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org), demonstrating that they have met standards of business education that promote teaching excellence. For information about which programs have earned ACBSP accreditation, visit http://www.keller.edu/why-keller/accreditation.DeVry University is institutionally accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools ( www.ncahlc.org). Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation. DeVry University is based in Downers Grove, Ill. For more information, find us on twitter @KellerGraduate or visit www.keller.edu.