- Secured multiple new design wins for Bandwidth Engine® and LineSpeed™ integrated circuits (ICs);
- Shipped prototype quantities of Bandwidth Engine 2 and initial samples of LineSpeed Gearbox ICs;
- Announced second product in the LineSpeed family, the 100G Quad Retimer;
- Obtained net proceeds of $27.7 million from underwritten public offering of common stock; and
- Ended the quarter with total cash and investments of $58.9 million.
MoSys, Inc., (NASDAQ: MOSY), a leader in semiconductor solutions that enable fast, intelligent data access for network and communications systems, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013. Second Quarter and Recent Highlights