Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. News Corporation ( NWS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, News Corporation fell $0.42 (-2.6%) to $15.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,827,883 shares of News Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,245,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.46-$16.25 after having opened the day at $16.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.02. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Document Security Systems ( DSS), down 8.6%, Scholastic Corporation ( SCHL), down 8.3%, YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), down 7.0% and Kirkland's ( KIRK), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full News Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.