Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Amazon.com ( AMZN) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Amazon.com fell $4.58 (-1.5%) to $304.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,022,832 shares of Amazon.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,100,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $301.87-$306.34 after having opened the day at $306.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $308.69. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Kirkland's ( KIRK), down 7.0%, eBay ( EBAY), down 6.7%, LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd ADR ( LITB), down 5.0% and bebe stores ( BEBE), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Amazon.com Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.