Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Omnicom Group ( OMC) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Omnicom Group fell $0.94 (-1.4%) to $65.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,569,017 shares of Omnicom Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,727,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.49-$67.43 after having opened the day at $66.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.77. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Scholastic Corporation ( SCHL), down 8.3%, YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), down 7.0%, Ku6 Media ( KUTV), down 5.7% and Digital Cinema Destinations Corp Class A ( DCIN), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Omnicom Group Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.