Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, KB Home fell $0.46 (-2.3%) to $19.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,641,377 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,628,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.18-$19.97 after having opened the day at $19.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.76. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW), down 8.3%, Jewett-Cameron Trading Company ( JCTCF), down 4.4%, James Hardie Industries ( JHX), down 4.0% and Primoris Services Corporation ( PRIM), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.