Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Zillow fell $0.83 (-1.2%) to $66.76 on light volume. Throughout the day, 423,985 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 741,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.00-$68.74 after having opened the day at $67.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.59. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Travelzoo ( TZOO), down 8.1%, Angie's List ( ANGI), down 4.1%, LookSmart ( LOOK), down 3.0% and Mercadolibre ( MELI), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.