Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Quest Diagnostics ( DGX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Quest Diagnostics fell $0.89 (-1.5%) to $58.91 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,284,816 shares of Quest Diagnostics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,225,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.65-$59.72 after having opened the day at $59.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.80. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Senesco Technologies ( SNTI), down 11.6%, ImmuCell Corporation ( ICCC), down 10.8%, TG Therapeutics ( TGTX), down 10.3% and American Shared Hospital Services ( AMS), down 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Quest Diagnostics Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.