Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals fell $0.51 (-1.1%) to $46.96 on light volume. Throughout the day, 913,167 shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,024,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.52-$47.83 after having opened the day at $47.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.47. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Senesco Technologies ( SNTI), down 11.6%, ImmuCell Corporation ( ICCC), down 10.8%, TG Therapeutics ( TGTX), down 10.3% and pSivida ( PSDV), down 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.